My current appearance:
from Mysstie's Gallery
Gnary a Joke to Tell - Thairee Fighting Pirate Captain Gnoggin
Album: Bristlebane Day 2012
Gallery execution time: 0.0142 seconds.
Latest EQ2 images:
The Great Divide
Might of Ancient Oggok
Gallery execution time: 0.0042 seconds.
41,452 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: June 20, 2018 06:00:43 PM CDT
- Title & Name: Shell Raiser Mysstie Fyss of Oasis
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 110 Warden
- Level 110 Tailor
- Active Ascension Level: 15 geomancer
- Ascension Classes: elementalist, level: 10 | etherealist, level: 10 | geomancer, level: 15 | thaumaturgist, level: 10 |
- Equipped Familiar: Gaggelu Pearwood
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 303 days, 11 hours, 32 minutes and 41 seconds
- Quests - Active: 10 | Complete: 3,937
- Total Kills: 154,618 | Last Session: 4
- Total Deaths: 435 | Last Session: 2
- Total Items Crafted: 20,158 | Last Session: 3
- Health: 11,579,246 | Last session: 11,579,246 Difference: 0
- Power: 509,747 | Last session: 509,747 Difference: 0
- Potency: 46,958.77% | Last session: 46,958.77% Difference: 0.00 %
- Crit Bonus: 4,378.10% | Last session: 4,378.10% Difference: 0.00 %
- Crit Chance: 2,411.30% | Last session: 2,411.30% Difference: 0.00 %
- Ability Mod: 1,082,274.13 | Last session: 1,082,274.13 Difference: 0.00
- Resolve: 456.0 | Last session: 456.0 Difference: 0.0
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Last EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Kunark Ascending expansion sig:
- Last Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- I deleted that toon on the Stormhold server which never got past level 2 LOL.
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2Wire Forums - Basically a replacement for the official forums.
- EverQuest 2 Sub-Reddit
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- New Items Are Making a Splash!
A handful of aquatic new Player Studio items are making a splash into the Marketplace for Oceansfull!
- The Waves Are Calling... Oceansfull Festival Has Begun!
Join the othmir in celebrating Prexus - the inaugural Oceansfull Festival kicks off today!
- Rise of Kunark Has Unlocked on Fallen Gate!
Rise of Kunark expansion content is now unlocked on the Fallen Gate TLE Server!
- Are You Returning to EverQuest II?
If you've been away from Norrath for a while, or are new to the land, here's a guide to some of the recent changes that have been made to help you get into the swing of things!
- GU106: Seeds of Vengeance Livestream Replay
Miss out on yesterday morning's GU106 livestream with the EQ2 team? Watch the replay here!
- Ethereal Rewards Have Arrived!
This summer, Ethereal rewards are here early!
- GU106: Seeds of Vengeance is Now Live!
Are you ready to face Innoruuk in the revitalized Shard of Hate? Game Update 106 is now live!
- Get a Free Level 100 Heroic Character!
From today until June 7th, you can create a free level 100 heroic character and enter the Planes of Prophecy!
- GU106: Seeds of Vengeance Livestream - Thursday, May 24 at 10AM PT
Tune in to Facebook Live on Thursday, May 24 at 10 AM PT for a GU106 livestream with the EQ2 team!
- GU106: Expert Dungeons and Plane of Magic Fast Travel
When GU106 hits, the dungeons from the Planes of Prophecy will have expert versions with handsome rewards! Plus, travelling the Plane of Magic just got a whole lot quicker.
- Get Geared Up and Win a Planes of Prophecy Expansion Pack!
Take a snapshot of your EQ2 character geared up for their next adventure in Norrath and you could win a Planes of Prophecy expansion pack!
- GU106: Shard of Hate Preview
Innoruuk has reclaimed his spot atop the throne of Hate, and has vowed to make any adventurer that dares to enter his home suffer!
- GU106: Seeds of Vengeance is Coming!
Game Update 106: Seeds of Vengeance is coming on May 24th! Read on for a sneak peak at one of the new features it will bring to EQ2.
- Moonlight Enchantments Magic has Returned!
The monthly Moonlight Enchantments event has arrived with a load of new rewards for you to earn!
- The Estate of Unrest and Shard of Fear are Unlocking on Fallen Gate
The Estate of Unrest and Shard of Fear are unlocking for adventurers playing on the Fallen Gate Time-Locked Expansion server!
- Season 3 Mercenaries Are Here!
The Unseen Hand Mercenary Crate has arrived in the Marketplace with a load of new fighters who are ready for hire!
- Members, Get Ready for Double Currency and Tradeskill XP!
All Access Members will earn double currency and tradeskill experience all weekend, from Friday to Sunday! Plus, the new Potion of Crafting Progress is coming to the Marketplace!
- Bristlebane Day Has Returned to Norrath!
Bristlebane Day is back and sillier than ever! Join in on the celebrations from now until April 12th.
- The Beast'r Eggstravaganza has Begun!
Get ready to hunt for Beast'r Eggs and other fun surprises all throughout Norrath as we celebrate the coming of spring!
- Celebrate Spring and Win Daybreak Cash!
Ring in spring with a screenshot of your EQ2 character being cheery in-game, and you could win some Daybreak Cash!
RSS Parser time: 0.5622 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: June 20, 2018.
Total execution time: 0.5863 seconds.