My current appearance:
50,647 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Character on Dragon's Armory.
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: April 27, 2019 06:10:37 PM CDT
- Title & Name: Master Tailor Mysstie Fyss of Oasis
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 110 Warden
- Level 110 Tailor
- Active Ascension Level: 19 geomancer
- Ascension Classes: elementalist, level: 10 | etherealist, level: 10 | geomancer, level: 19 | thaumaturgist, level: 10 |
- Equipped Mount: Kristoph, the Purple Dread
- Equipped Familiar: Gaggelu Pearwood
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 308 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes and 56 seconds
- Quests - Active: 11 | Complete: 4,010
- Total Kills: 157,916 | Last Session: 0
- Total Deaths: 444 | Last Session: 0
- Total Items Crafted: 20,415 | Last Session: 1
- Health: 51,754,986 | Last session: 52,487,508 Difference: -732,522
- Power: 980,428 | Last session: 978,313 Difference: 2,115
- Potency: 46,987.45% | Last session: 46,961.07% Difference: 26.38 %
- Crit Bonus: 3,164.06% | Last session: 3,164.06% Difference: 0.00 %
- Crit Chance: 2,781.53% | Last session: 2,781.53% Difference: 0.00 %
- Ability Mod: 1,386,031.13 | Last session: 1,386,022.13 Difference: 9.00
- Resolve: 1,158.5 | Last session: 1,071.0 Difference: 87.5
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Last EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Kunark Ascending expansion sig:
- Last Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- I deleted that toon on the Stormhold server which never got past level 2 LOL.
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2Wire Forums - Basically a replacement for the official forums.
- EverQuest 2 Sub-Reddit
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- Hunt for Bonuses and Deals on Beast'r Weekend!
Get 30% off of select Marketplace items and earn special bonuses this weekend!
- The Beast'r Hunt is On!
Spring has sprung and the Beast'r Eggstravaganza has returned to Norrath!
- Desert of Flames Has Unlocked on Nagafen!
Take PvP to the next level - Nagafen has unlocked Desert of Flames!
- Fallen Gate to Antonia Bayle Server Merge
Fallen Gate will merge into the Antonia Bayle server on June 5, 2019.
- It's No Joke - Bristlebane Day Has Returned!
The highest of silliest days is here again, now with MORE rubber cockatrice!
- The Kaladim TLE Server is Now Available!
The Isle of Refuge awaits your arrival - the Kaladim TLE server is live now!
- The Nagafen PvP Server is LIVE!
Sharpen your weapons and ready your spells - the Nagafen Seasonal PvP Server is live now!
- GU109: Mischief and Mayhem is Live!
Fizzlethorpe Britslebane may just be capable of so much more than you could ever imagine...
- Celebrate 20 Years of EverQuest with Double Experience and Status!
Members will earn double experience and status on all Live servers from now through March 21st!
- Nagafen PvP Server FAQKaladim TLE Server FAQ
Have any lingering questions about the upcoming Kaladim TLE Server? Look no further!
- The Chronoportal Phenomenon is Back for 20 Years of EQ!
The Chronoportals have opened once more! Step through and venture to the age of Turmoil now.
- GU 109: Mischief and Mayhem
Mischief and Mayhem are headed your way in the next EQ2 game update!
- Kaladim TLE Server - Coming March 16, 2019!
Are you ready to relive your journey from the very beginning? The Kaladim TLE server arrives Saturday, March 16, 2019.
- Nagafen PvP Server - Coming March 16, 2019!
Brace yourself for a fight - the Nagafen Seasonal PvP server goes LIVE on March 16, 2019!
- New Marketplace Offer – Level 110 Heroic Boost
A Level 110 Heroic Boost is now available in the Marketplace!
- Season 5 Familiars Are Here!
Looking for a new companion to adventure with? Season 5 Familiars are now available across Norrath!
- Love is in the Air – Erollisi Day is Back!
Erollisi Day is back with a new quest, achievement, collection, and more!
- Nagafen PvP Beta has Arrived!
The seasonal PvP server Nagafen is in Beta now! Learn how to play inside.
- Kander's Candor: Return of Nagafen - Seasonal PvP Server!
The PvP server Nagafen will enter beta on February 5th! Read on to learn more.
RSS Parser time: 0.2647 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: April 18, 2019.
Total execution time: 0.2838 seconds.