My current appearance:
from Mysstie's Gallery
Race Track Progress - 2015:06:24 19:28:47
Album: Race Track
Gallery execution time: 0.0150 seconds.
Latest EQ2 images:
Occupied Spellbound Broomstick
Swift-Kicking Pedipowered Leaper
Gallery execution time: 0.0039 seconds.
54,611 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Character on Dragon's Armory.
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: February 10, 2020 07:36:19 PM CST
- Title & Name: Howl Hunter Mysstie Fyss of Oasis
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 120 Warden
- Level 120 Tailor
- Active Ascension Level: 20 geomancer
- Ascension Classes: elementalist, level: 10 | etherealist, level: 10 | geomancer, level: 20 | thaumaturgist, level: 10 |
- Equipped Mount: Kristoph, the Purple Dread
- Equipped Familiar: Gaggelu Pearwood
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 311 days, 1 hours, 54 minutes and 19 seconds
- Quests - Active: 16 | Complete: 4,070
- Total Kills: 159,172 | Last Session: 12
- Total Deaths: 447 | Last Session: 0
- Total Items Crafted: 20,551 | Last Session: 21
- Health: 39,684,720 | Last session: 40,403,112 Difference: -718,392
- Power: 1,207,727 | Last session: 1,163,308 Difference: 44,419
- Potency: 74,186.89% | Last session: 70,747.42% Difference: 3,439.47 %
- Crit Bonus: 3,270.07% | Last session: 3,286.17% Difference: -16.10 %
- Crit Chance: 2,955.45% | Last session: 2,955.45% Difference: 0.00 %
- Ability Mod: 946,388.63 | Last session: 946,359.63 Difference: 29.00
- Resolve: 2,112.5 | Last session: 1,996.5 Difference: 116.0
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Last EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Kunark Ascending expansion sig:
- Last Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- I deleted that toon on the Stormhold server which never got past level 2 LOL.
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2Wire Forums - Basically a replacement for the official forums.
- EverQuest 2 Sub-Reddit
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II - News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- Love, actually is back! – Erollisi Day is here
Erollisi Day is back for 2020 with a new quest, achievement, collection, and more!
- Producer’s Letter: Enter the Den of Darkpaw Games
Holly “Windstalker” Longdale welcomes Norrathians to the new EverQuest franchise studio
- Blood of Luclin is here!
Beta has ended and launch is here! Time to investigate the mysteries of Luclin!
- Celebrate the end of the year with Tempting Treasures!
Celebrating the rest of the year with bonuses and sales!
- Deck the Halls, Frostfell is almost here!
Happy Frostfell to one and all!
- EverQuest II Hosts 15th Anniversary Celebration at Green Flash Brewing Co.
Local to Socal? Meet the team, and let’s cheers to 15 years of active development together!
- Blood of Luclin Beta Testing has Begun!
Read on to find out more about how you can participate in the Blood of Luclin Closed Beta and the rewards that you'll earn for helping out!
- The EverQuest II Celebration Bundle hits the store just in time for our 15th Anniversary!
It's our 15th Anniversary, time for some new packs and more!
- Celebrate 15 Years of EverQuest II: The Heroes' Festival and Dragon Attack!
We're celebrating 15 spectacular years of EverQuest II with the Heroes' Festival and Dragon Attack events!
- Pre-Orders for Blood of Luclin are now open!
Pre-orders for the upcoming EverQuest II expansion Blood of Luclin have launched!
- Rivervale Heroic Server FAQ
Have any lingering questions about the upcoming Live Heroic Rivervale Server? Look no further!
- Producer's Letter: Expansion, Anniversary, and a new server!
It's time to talk about the new expansion, pre-orders, a new server, and the anniversary event!
- Gear Up, Level Up Bonuses are Coming to Norrath!
- Possibly Kooky, Rather Creepy, and Definitely Spooky: Nights of the Dead 2019 are here!
It's that hauntingly chill event you look forward to every year! Night of the Dead 2019 information within!
- The EverQuest II Official Soundtrack is here!
We can't wait for you to experience it!
- Fall is here and we're celebrating with a sale!
Time to celebrate Autumn in Norrath with a sale!
- Sharpen your wits and prepare thyselves! Mythic Passage begins soon!
The Expansion prelude event starts on 9/6!
- Producer's Letter: Carnage in Kael and more!
Carnage in Kael and some hints about the new expansion in this edition of the Producer's Letter!
RSS Parser time: 0.5177 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: December 17, 2019.
Total execution time: 0.8672 seconds.