My current appearance:
from Mysstie's Gallery
Vallonite Warrior Costume Illusion
Album: Nights of the Dead 2012
Gallery execution time: 0.0142 seconds.
Latest EQ2 images:
Return to Guk
Tinkerer's Bulkhorn Runner
Tapestry of the Magma Heart
Gallery execution time: 0.0041 seconds.
42,421 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: August 2, 2018 07:19:33 PM CDT
- Title & Name: Shell Raiser Mysstie Fyss , the Scorched
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 110 Warden
- Level 110 Tailor
- Active Ascension Level: 15 geomancer
- Ascension Classes: elementalist, level: 10 | etherealist, level: 10 | geomancer, level: 15 | thaumaturgist, level: 10 |
- Equipped Familiar: Gaggelu Pearwood
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 303 days, 22 hours, 58 minutes and 54 seconds
- Quests - Active: 11 | Complete: 3,935
- Total Kills: 155,006 | Last Session: 86
- Total Deaths: 437 | Last Session: 1
- Total Items Crafted: 20,181 | Last Session: 0
- Health: 12,902,861 | Last session: 12,619,483 Difference: 283,378
- Power: 542,800 | Last session: 526,311 Difference: 16,489
- Potency: 52,478.65% | Last session: 49,947.32% Difference: 2,531.33 %
- Crit Bonus: 4,378.10% | Last session: 4,378.10% Difference: 0.00 %
- Crit Chance: 2,411.30% | Last session: 2,411.30% Difference: 0.00 %
- Ability Mod: 1,100,683.13 | Last session: 1,092,470.13 Difference: 8,213.00
- Resolve: 518.0 | Last session: 488.0 Difference: 30.0
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Last EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Kunark Ascending expansion sig:
- Last Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- I deleted that toon on the Stormhold server which never got past level 2 LOL.
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2Wire Forums - Basically a replacement for the official forums.
- EverQuest 2 Sub-Reddit
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- Stormhold to Antonia Bayle Server Merge
On September 4th, characters on the Stormhold server will be merged to Antonia Bayle. Read on for more information about the upcoming server merge.
- Set Out on Your Next Adventure with a New Heroic Bundle!
The Rancorous Slayer and Honorable Dragonrider Heroic Bundles are now available for purchase in the Marketplace!
- Need More Gadgets and Gizmos for Your Home?
New Player Studio items perfect for tinkerers are now available in the Marketplace!
- GU107: Return to Guk Livestream Replay
Miss out on the EQ2 team's GU107 livestream? You can catch the replay here!
- GU107: Return to Guk is Live!
Are you ready to Return to the depths of Guk? Game Update 107 is now live!
- Earn Double Status, Currency, and Ethereal Rewards!
Earn double status, currency, and double Ethereal rewards from July 31 through August 6!
- Members, Get An Ancient Ability Scroll!
Face the Fabled Ruins of Guk with the aid of ancient magic - receive an ancient ability scroll for logging in!
- GU107: Return to Guk Livestream - Tuesday, July 31 at 10AM PT
Tune in to Facebook Live on Tuesday, July 31 at 10 AM PT for a GU107 livestream with the EQ2 team!
- GU107: The Fabled Ruins of Guk
The Fabled Ruins of Guk open up to adventurers on July 31, 2018!
- Season 4 Familiars Are Here!
Looking for a new companion to adventure with? Season 4 Familiars are now available across Norrath!
- Get Geared Up for Tinkerfest!
Like clockwork, Tinkerfest has returned for another year of explosive fun!
- GU107: Return to Guk
Are you ready to return to make your way back to the ancient city of Guk?
- More Rise of Kunark Expansion Content Has Come to Fallen Gate!
Two new heroic zones and a raid zone unlock TODAY on the Fallen Gate Time-Locked Expansion server!
- This Week is Coming in with a BANG!
With double Ethereal coins and even more bonuses for Members, next week is chock-full of extras for you to enjoy!
- Get Fired Up for the Scorched Sky Celebration!
The devotees of Flame are all ablaze with excitement for the first-ever Scorched Sky Celebration!
- New Items Are Making a Splash!
A handful of aquatic new Player Studio items are making a splash into the Marketplace for Oceansfull!
- The Waves Are Calling... Oceansfull Festival Has Begun!
Join the othmir in celebrating Prexus - the inaugural Oceansfull Festival kicks off today!
- Rise of Kunark Has Unlocked on Fallen Gate!
Rise of Kunark expansion content is now unlocked on the Fallen Gate TLE Server!
- Are You Returning to EverQuest II?
If you've been away from Norrath for a while, or are new to the land, here's a guide to some of the recent changes that have been made to help you get into the swing of things!
- GU106: Seeds of Vengeance Livestream Replay
Miss out on yesterday morning's GU106 livestream with the EQ2 team? Watch the replay here!
RSS Parser time: 0.5428 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: August 13, 2018.
Total execution time: 0.5669 seconds.