My current appearance:
from Mysstie's Gallery
Cloak of Erollisi's Ardor
Gallery execution time: 0.0141 seconds.
Latest EQ2 images:
Qeynos City Festival Local Specialties Merchant - October 2018
Album: City Festivals
Return to Guk
Gallery execution time: 0.0040 seconds.
44,503 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Character on Dragon's Armory.
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: November 2, 2018 04:03:59 AM CDT
- Title & Name: Shell Raiser Mysstie Fyss , the Scorched
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 110 Warden
- Level 110 Tailor
- Active Ascension Level: 15 geomancer
- Ascension Classes: elementalist, level: 10 | etherealist, level: 10 | geomancer, level: 15 | thaumaturgist, level: 10 |
- Equipped Familiar: Gaggelu Pearwood
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 305 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes and 59 seconds
- Quests - Active: 10 | Complete: 3,947
- Total Kills: 155,485 | Last Session: 74
- Total Deaths: 437 | Last Session: 0
- Total Items Crafted: 20,242 | Last Session: 32
- Health: 15,247,112 | Last session: 15,247,112 Difference: 0
- Power: 562,366 | Last session: 562,366 Difference: 0
- Potency: 57,562.96% | Last session: 57,562.96% Difference: 0.00 %
- Crit Bonus: 4,465.70% | Last session: 4,465.70% Difference: 0.00 %
- Crit Chance: 2,411.30% | Last session: 2,411.30% Difference: 0.00 %
- Ability Mod: 1,009,581.13 | Last session: 1,009,581.13 Difference: 0.00
- Resolve: 548.0 | Last session: 548.0 Difference: 0.0
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Last EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Kunark Ascending expansion sig:
- Last Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- I deleted that toon on the Stormhold server which never got past level 2 LOL.
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2Wire Forums - Basically a replacement for the official forums.
- EverQuest 2 Sub-Reddit
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- Chaos Descending Expansion Preview: Awuidor, the Unresting Waters
Awuidor is a sphere within the Plane of Water, that has never before seen by Norrathian adventurers - but be careful where the currents of adventure take you!
- Chaos Descending Expansion Preview: Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind
Wind can be gentle and soothing with the lightest touch, just as it can be full of wrath, delivering judgement swiftly in unceasing gales.
- Members, Get Scary Good Marketplace Deals!
We're extending a scary good deal - through the weekend, members will get a 25% Marketplace discount!
- Celebrate 14 Years of EverQuest II: The Heroes' Festival is Back!
We're celebrating 14 amazing years of EverQuest II with the Heroes' Festival!
- Chaos Descending Expansion Preview: Vegarlson, the Earthen Badlands
The Plane of Earth is one living entity, comprised of soil and plants, and teeming with life that are extensions of it.
- Chaos Descending Expansion Preview: Doomfire, the Burning Lands
The Plane of Fire is a realm of perpetual inferno, under a sky of ash and embers. At the center of the eternal blaze stands Fennin Ro.
- Season 3 Mercenaries Have Arrived in Norrath!
The brand new Mindblaster Mercenary Crate is available in the Marketplace starting today, October 24th, 2018!
- Chaos Descending Expansion Preview: Myrist, the Great Library
Are you ready to explore the Elemental Planes? The Plane of Knowledge will be a helpful stop on your journey.
- Get Prepared for Chaos Descending!
Read on for a list of the features that will be coming to EverQuest II in the upcoming expansion, Chaos Descending!
- Days of Summer – Week Nine
Yun Zi has his final quest of the summer ready for worthy adventurers!
- Chaos Descending Livestream Replay
Miss out on this morning's Chaos Descending livestream? Watch the replay here!
- Chaos Descending Beta Testing has Begun!
Read on to find out more about how you can participate in the Chaos Descending Closed Beta and the rewards that you'll earn for helping out!
- Pre-Orders for Chaos Descending Begin Today!
Pre-orders for the upcoming EverQuest II expansion Chaos Descending are now available!
- Days of Summer – Week Eight
Summer is almost over! Visit Yun Zi and take on his second-to-last quest of the year.
- Feeling Bewitched? Nights of the Dead is Here!
The spookiest time of the year has come knocking! Read on to learn more about this year's Nights of the Dead event.
- The Gear Up, Level Up Bonuses Continue!
You've now got more time to Gear Up, Level Up before Chaos Descending launches!
- Days of Summer – Week Seven
Summer will be drawing to a close soon, so be sure to pay Yun Zi a visit this week!
- More Shadow Odyssey Zones Arrive on Fallen Gate!
Seven new Shadow Odyssey zones are unlocking TODAY on the Fallen Gate Time-Locked Expansion server!
- Chaos Descending Expansion Stream - October 9th at 10AM PT
Get ready for the first look at EverQuest II's upcoming expansion Chaos Descending!
- Days of Summer – Week Six
There's only a few weeks left to celebrate the long Days of Summer!
RSS Parser time: 0.3791 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: November 05, 2018.
Total execution time: 0.4028 seconds.