My current appearance:
from Mysstie's Gallery
Gnary a Joke to Tell - Fighting Sirus Bis Nes
Album: Bristlebane Day 2011
Gallery execution time: 0.0072 seconds.
Latest EQ2 images:
Coagulated Gelatinous Cube
Augury Harbinger Patriarch
Imperion, Harbinger of Power
Gallery execution time: 0.0034 seconds.
38,889 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: December 15, 2017 04:54:40 AM CST
- Title & Name: Master Tailor Mysstie Fyss of Oasis
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 110 Warden
- Level 110 Tailor
- Active Ascension Level: 15 geomancer
- Ascension Classes: elementalist, level: 10 | etherealist, level: 10 | geomancer, level: 15 | thaumaturgist, level: 10 |
- Equipped Familiar: Spidermech Defender
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 300 days, 4 hours, 52 minutes and 22 seconds
- Quests - Active: 10 | Complete: 3,935
- Total Kills: 151,642 | Last Session: 121
- Total Deaths: 379 | Last Session: 0
- Total Items Crafted: 19,975 | Last Session: 0
- Health: 9,366,598 | Last session: 9,366,601 Difference: -3
- Power: 449,405 | Last session: 449,406 Difference: -1
- Potency: 43,802.98% | Last session: 43,803.00% Difference: -0.01 %
- Crit Bonus: 4,343.70% | Last session: 4,343.70% Difference: 0.00 %
- Crit Chance: 2,337.30% | Last session: 2,337.30% Difference: 0.00 %
- Ability Mod: 974,474.13 | Last session: 974,474.13 Difference: 0.00
- Resolve: 428.0 | Last session: 428.0 Difference: 0.0
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Pre Kunark Ascending expansion sig:
- Last Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Realtime signature graphic:
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- I deleted that toon on the Stormhold server which never got past level 2 LOL.
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2Wire Forums - Basically a replacement for the official forums.
- EverQuest 2 Sub-Reddit
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- A Flurry of New Frostfell Items Have Arrived!
There are a number of new Frostfell items now available for you to purchase in the Marketplace!
- Kingdom of Sky Unlocks on Fallen Gate on December 13!
Kingdom of Sky expansion content is unlocking on the Fallen Gate Time-Locked Expansion Server!
- Ready for Some Holiday Cheer? Frostfell is Here!
It's time for every Norrathian's favorite seasonal celebration - Frostfell is here!
- Planes of Prophecy Expansion is Now Live!
Your journey into the Planes begins now! Planes of Prophecy, EverQuest II's fourteenth expansion, is live!
- Hit Level 101 by December 12th and Get a Planes of Power Painting!
Get a Planes of Power painting for your home in Norrath from now until Tuesday, December 12, at 11:59PM PT!
- Get Ready for a Week of Marketplace Sales!
From now until November 29th, an assortment of items will be on sale in the Marketplace!
- Planes of Prophecy Expansion Preview: Solusek Ro's Tower
The Tenents of Hate are seeking a new power, and you'll have to venture deep within Solusek Ro's Tower to stop them.
- Gear Up, Level Up Week 8: Double Currency and Loot on Live, and Double Status on Progression!
Adventurers, it's the final week of Gear Up, Level Up! Finish your grind on a high note with double currency, loot, and status!
- Planes of Prophecy Expansion Preview: Torden, Bastion of Thunder
The Bastion of Thunder is calling. Are you ready to brave Norrath's harshest storms?
- Planes of Prophecy Expansion Preview: The Plane of Disease
The Plane of Disease is perhaps the most vile land in all of Norrath - are you sure you're still willing to explore this foul plane?
- Gear Up, Level Up Week 7: Double Status and Loot on Live, and Double XP on Progression!
We've almost made it through Gear Up, Level Up! This week, you'll be rewarded with double status, loot, and XP!
- Planes of Prophecy Expansion Preview: The Plane of Innovation
The Plane of Innovation is full of perplexing clockwork creatures, not all of which are friendly...
- Planes of Prophecy Expansion Preview: The Plane of Magic
Are you ready to adventure into the Planes? You'll be starting your Planes of Prophecy journey at the Plane of Magic...
- Gear Up, Level Up Week 6: Double Proving Grounds Currency and Loot on Live, and Double Status on Progression!
The Gear Up, Level Up bonuses continue this week with extra Proving Grounds Currency, Loot, and Status!
- Celebrate 13 Years of EverQuest II: The Heroes' Festival has Arrived!
EverQuest II has been around for 13 incredible years - celebrate the anniversary with us at the Heroes' Festival!
- Are you Ready for Planes of Prophecy?
Read on for a list of the features that are coming to EverQuest II in the upcoming expansion Planes of Prophecy!
- Hear that Howl? Nights of the Dead is Here!
It's once again the most haunting time of year in Norrath - read on to learn more about this year's Nights of the Dead event!
- Gear Up, Level Up Week 5: Double Loot and XP on Live, and Double Familiar Drops on Progression!
Hey Norrathians, another round of Gear Up, Level Up is here! This week's bonuses include double status and double loot for players!
- Gear Up, Level Up Week 4: Double Loot and Status on Live Servers, and Double Status on Progression Servers!
We're halfway through Gear Up, Level Up! This week's bonuses include double status and double loot for players!
- Planes of Prophecy Livestream Replay
Miss out on this morning's expansion livestream? Watch the replay here!
RSS Parser time: 0.3973 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: November 29, 2017.
Total execution time: 0.4564 seconds.