My current appearance:
from Mysstie's Gallery
"Voyage of Enlightenment" Painting
Gallery execution time: 0.1387 seconds.
Latest EQ2 images:
Myron's Whirlblade Gearskif
Sunbrite Clothwork Pegasus
Gallery execution time: 0.0040 seconds.
31,662 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: July 21, 2016 03:00:48 AM CDT
- Title & Name: Master Tailor Mysstie Fyss , Slayer of Orcs
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 100 Warden
- Level 100 Tailor
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 266 days, 21 hours, 26 minutes and 25 seconds
- Quests - Active: 19 | Complete: 3,574
- Kills: 102,082
- Deaths: 319
- Items Crafted: 17,959
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Lasts Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Realtime signature graphic:
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2 Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- It's Time to Tinker! Tinkerfest 2016 Has Arrived!
Gadgets and gizmos and gears, oh my! Let's get gnomish!
- Bonus Ethereal Coins and New Marketplace Bags
Look to the Marketplace for new items that are available starting today!
- Terrors of Thalumbra is Now Available for DBC!
Want to get the latest expansion with Daybreak Cash? Now, you can!
- The Race to Trakanon - Now Available!
The first EQ2 Special Event server, Race to Trakanon, opens today!
- Members, Enjoy This Weekend with a BANG!
We've got special promotions that will light up the start of July for you!
- Isle of Refuge (Free Trade) Server AVAILABLE NOW!
Introducing a new kind of Norrath to experience.
- Race to Trakanon Event Server Opens July 12
Join us on Tuesday, July 12, for the start of the Race to Trakanon
- There's Something Special about the Moons Tonight
Get ready for the Moonlight Enchantments event as the first day of summer rolls in!
- NEW Highhold and Skyshrine Capital Guild Halls Available for Guild Tickets
Purchase guild tickets from the Marketplace to earn access to these two new guild halls!
- New Ways to Get Legends of Norrath Loot Rewards
Pick up a new Loot Pack for your chance at LoN treasure!
- Summer 2016 Ethereals Begin!
New Ethereal items are available this summer!
- Bonus XP Weekend and Huge Savings for Members!
Read on for all the discounts and benefits lined up for this long weekend!
- May 2016 Producer's Letter
Time is zipping by as usual! Holly wanted to drop in and let you know what we've been up to.
- How's Your Status Looking?
Members Get DOUBLE Status from May 19 through May 24, 2016!
- New Rare Item Merchant in Thalumbra
Looking for rare items from Terrors of Thalumbra?
- Marketplace: New Mercenary Crates and Ultra Rare Mercenary
Grab these killer new companions before they're gone!
- GU100 Has Arrived!
Members can now adventure through the new content!
- GU 100: Treasure Hunts
Get rewarded with all new timed quests and keyed chests!
- GU 100: Collections
Find out about the new collections, including new HERITAGE collections!
- GU100: Experience Vial System
Share your hard-earned XP with your fellow adventurers with this new system!
RSS Parser time: 0.4883 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: July 11, 2016.
Total execution time: 0.8204 seconds.