My current appearance:
33,417 People have stumbled onto this site (since 03:09:32 08/07/2010).
I am now on the EverQuest II Maj'Dul (originally on Befallen then Oasis) server. I am currently in the Elysian Storm guild.
When I started playing EverQuest II, I decided to not become a guild leader, officer, or in charge of anything. I also stay (and continue to stay) away from raiding. I am not going to play on other people's schedules or play what/how others would have me. I just come on and do my thing. This is a game, not a job. :)
Mysstie's EQ2 Census information as of: December 5, 2016 04:06:59 AM CST
- Title & Name: Master Tailor Mysstie Fyss of Oasis
- Race: Wood Elf
- Level 100 Warden
- Level 100 Tailor
- Deity: Erollisi Marr
- Birthdate: July 21, 2008 02:39:40 PM CDT
- Days played: 273 days, 1 hours, 43 minutes and 10 seconds
- Quests - Active: 20 | Complete: 3,730
- Kills: 109,764
- Deaths: 335
- Items Crafted: 18,342
- Bio: Website: http://www.mysstie.com
Photo Gallery: http://gallery.mysstie.com
Way back when I originally started in EQ1 on the Quellious Server as the Guild Leader of Company of Valor as Mysstie Wolfestar. I was also an officer in Healers United. Been a long time since I've played EQ1.
I have no such desires to be an officer or guild leader in EQ2. I also tend to stay away from raiding. This is a game, not a job.
- Tinkerer at max skill (well, close enough LOL)
- Transmuter at max skill
- Adorner at max skill
- Able to craft T1 and T2 Shard Armor, Jewelry, and Misc Items (Far Seas Pricing Manuals 1st Edition, Vols 1-4)
- Able to craft Mark Armor from Far Seas Pricing Manual 2nd Edition, Vol. 2 only, so not complete sets of Armor.
- Able to craft the Tradeskill Epic item: Ceremonial Solstice Robe for the Proof of the Pudding quest.
- Able to craft the Sacred Coldain Thread for the Coldain Prayer Shawl
- Pre Kunark Ascending expansion sig:
- Last Oasis EQ2U Sig:
- Pre Tears of Veeshan expansion sig:
- Realtime signature graphic:
- Saturday, July 25, 2015
- A couple days ago I created a character on the new Time Locked Server, Stormhold. Of course the character is named Mysstie and is a Woodelf Warden LOL.
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014
- After getting a temporary closed beta key for EverQuest Landmark I've been playing around in it. My character in the game is Mysstie as well and I'm on the Serenity server. Currently my claim is on the Marsh continent/island. I have since got the Landmark Settler's Pack so I have unlimited play time. :) It's quite possible that I'll be adding a Landmark page to my site here and adding a Landmark section to my gallery.
- Tuesday, September 03, 2013
- I created a new Armorer over the double-xp weekend, Chantelle. In 15 hours, 40 minutes of play time I managed to get her to 67th level. I made her a High-Elf Warden. Yes, that makes it 4 Wardens now but my main focus is being an Armorer and not leveling Adventure wise; although, I'll at least get her high enough to port around. LOL :)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Updated most of the pages on the website with the latest information. I also changed how I did my now appearing images, They were based off Sony's realtime paper doll images but they would come out looking funky sometimes. So now, I just create them from standard screenshots so I have control of when are where they are done. Plus, I can strike a pose! LOL.
- Saturday, December 08, 2012
- Unless noted, I've changed all the images (headshot, paperdoll, and signatures/banners) to load locally so I'm not depending on other sites to be up. I have a separate admin page that I update the images from when I want them to be.
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Redesigned the site with a left side menu that stays put and moved all my alts to their own page as this one was getting too crowded LOL. Also using a newer Twitter widget on the right. I'm not done making changes as I want each alt to have their own Paperdoll Image as well.
- Sunday, September 09, 2012
- I created a new alt, Krysstie, who is a Woodworker, to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend server XP Bonus. Yeah, she's my 3rd Warden. I've decided that all my new tradeskill alts will be Wardens. That way they can port around, breath underwater, heal and cure themselves and more or less not have to fart around with potions and totems. LOL!
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Added real-time images of how my characters currently look. Actually, I did this awhile ago. Just slow updating the fact here LOL.
- Friday, February 17, 2012
- Added a page with my character's Known Tradeskill Apprentice Recipes
- Thursday, January 18, 2012
- Dannyca completed the Coldain Prayer Shawl quest
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- I did make a new toon, Dannyca, a Barbarian Fury, to be primarily a Carpenter. Adventuring will not be the goal of this character.
- Thursday, June 16, 2011
- I've had it for awhile now, but I did make a Twitter account for my character. It's: @Mysstie_EQ2
- Monday, December 20, 2010
- During the 19th, Befallen was merged into Oasis so that's now where I am. :)
- Monday, August 02, 2010
- I've added an EverQuest II News section to my site and have also added links to a new Guild Website that's being worked on (by the leader, not me).
- Thursday, January 07, 2010
- I've decided to go ahead and make my snapshot gallery live that I've been playing with for a while. Over to the right you can a random image from it being displayed. I am using a beta gallery script so it may go offline if things start to go weird with it LOL.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2009
- I've combined my EverQuest I site into this one. Seemed to make the most sense. Below you'll find the link to my custom user interface that I made for EQ1
- Monday, August 17, 2009
- Added some links below that I seem to use most often.
- Wednesday, August 05, 2009
- I have just started this page which will be more geared towards my EverQuest II ventures.
EverQuest II Links
- The EQ2 Wire - EverQuest II News & Commentary
- EQ2U - Realtime Character data by EQ2 Wire
- The Dragons Armory Based off realtime character data, "This site is designed for players of all backgrounds to analyze their characters and find what options are available to optimize the character."
- ZAM EverQuest II
- EQ2 Wiki
- EQ2 Traders
- EQ2 Interface and EQ2MAP site
- EQ2 Furniture
- Legends of Norrath Loot Cards
- Elysian Storm Guild Page. (Link removed since Guild Portal went belly-up - read more).
- Get me out of Guild Hall! (direct link to In-Game Support)
- Maps (outdated now)
EverQuest II News
Their feed doesn't validate but I've worked around it. They don't include any date/time information.
EverQuest II News
Times shown are Pacific, US
- Return to Kunark and WIN A Collector’s Edition!
Share your favorite screenshots with us and you could win a prize package!
- Kunark Ascending is Now Live!
EverQuest II's 13th expansion, Kunark Ascending, is now available.
- Gear Up, Level Up #6: November 11-14, 2016
Double Loot and Double XP return to get you read for Kunark Ascending!
- Kunark Ascending - Raid Preview
Is your raid prepared for the challenges to come?
- Gear Up, Level Up #5: November 4-11, 2016
This week's bonus is Double Currency and Double Loot!
- Get a Mount When You Celebrate 12 Years of EverQuest II With Us!
It's our 12th anniversary, but we're giving YOU the gifts!
- Kunark Ascending - Ascension Class Preview
Learn more about powerful Ascension classes.
- Gear Up, Level Up #4: October 28- November 4, 2016
Get ready for Kunark Ascending with Double XP and Double Loot!
- Are you Ready for Kunark Ascending?
Be sure you can hit the ground running!
- Gear Up, Level Up #3: October 21-28, 2016
Double Loot continues, and Double Status joins it this week!
- Explore the Obulus Frontier
Find out what to expect in this brand new Kunark Ascending zone.
- Gear Up, Level Up #2: October 14-21, 2016
Double Public Quest Rewards AND Double Loot await you!
- Ghouls and Goblins Gallivant Again!
Nights of the Dead has returned to Norrath.
- Gear Up, Level Up #1: October 7-14, 2016
The first of weekly bonuses to help you prepare for Kunark Ascending!
- Kunark Ascending Stream Replay
Did you miss the Kunark Ascending expansion stream? Watch the replay now!
- Pre-Order Kunark Ascending Today!
Pre-orders for EverQuest II's next expansion, Kunark Ascending, are now available!
- Legends of Norrath Loot: Season 2 Now Available
Get great loot from Debt of the Ratonga, Drakkinshard, and more!
- Get ready for a MASSIVE Expansion sale!
It's the perfect time to expand your horizons in Norrath!
- Incoming: Bonus XP weekend and Huge Savings!
Read on to see what bonuses you'll be receiving this weekend!
- September 2016 EQ2 Producer's Letter: Let's Talk Expansion
Get the first information on our 13th expansion, EverQuest II: Kunark Ascending!
RSS Parser time: 0.5092 seconds.
This website is hosted with: Surpass Hosting
Page last modified: December 01, 2016.
Total execution time: 0.6535 seconds.